With responsibility for the environment.
Brand leadership also means accepting responsibility. The Busch-Jaeger brand has been inspiring customers and partners for over 130 years with innovative products and outstanding services. The trust that we are allowed to enjoy is our obligation and motivation for a shared secure future.
The world we live in is undergoing rapid change. From industrialization to urbanization and digitalization, we must find a way to successfully manage the pressures being placed on our planet.
At ABB, we are committed to writing the future of safe, smart and sustainable electrification for everything from industry and buildings to infrastructure and transportation. Our vision is to achieve a zero-emission reality not only for the future but also today.
We are therefore delighted to unveil ABB’s Mission to Zero, a real-life example of how the energy transition can succeed sustainably through digital energy management.
Quality - Environment - Work safety - Energy
These four pillars are firmly fixed in the vision and corporate strategy of Busch-Jaeger. These topics are checked and deviations are adjusted by management at regular intervals during the annual management review.
The four management systems of quality, environment, work safety and health protection together with energy management form the integrated management system (IMS). For Bush-Jaeger this means to holistically observe and analyze business processes.
Meeting customer requirements, the prevention of injuries, illnesses and damaging effects on the environment and the utilization of energy are focussed on regularly and are an obligation for the ongoing improvement of the company's performance with regard to the management system.
To implement these objectives we have introduced the management systems according to DIN EN ISO 9001, DIN EN ISO 14001, BS OHSAS 18001 and DIN EN ISO 50001 and care for the implementation of these standards.
We check that:
- the necessary financial and structural requirements are met
- all employees are integrated in the implementation and are well informed
- responsibilities have been clearly defined and representatives of top management have been nominated for all management systems
- relevant legal responsibilities and other important requirement have been taken into account
- relevant aspects and data are regularly ascertained and checked
- resources are used sustainably and efficiently
- our products contribute to increased customer satisfaction through comfort, safety and efficiency
- our suppliers accord a similar high importance to the topics of the integrated management system as do Bush-Jaeger
The implementation of these topics is the basis for sustainable action both in the professional and the private sector. This assessment we share with our employees as well as with our customers, business partners and suppliers.