My parts list/tender specifications
Room outdoor sensor with card reader and room number
Functions at a glance
- Ordering possible only in connection with the design ID.
- Makes possible the individual configuration via a web configuration tool: tacteo-configurator.my.busch-jaeger.de.
- Individual configuration with logos and/or ICONs and/or colours according to customer specifications.
- Freely programmable function >Do not disturb<, >Bell< and >Make up room<.
- For reading mifare RF cards.
- With backlit room number.
- Push switch function: switching / dimming / blind / sending values / scenes etc.
- Support of KNX functions through innovative colour concept (yellow=lighting, blue=blind, orange=RTC, magenta=scene and white=neutral/no function assigned) or standard illumination red/green.
- The bus connection is provided via the enclosed bus terminal.
- Additional power supply must be connected via enclosed terminal block, e.g. yellow/white wires in bus connection.
- Control element: freely programmable touch surfaces
- Display elements: Two LED per rocker via separate communication object for status (Red/ Green/ OFF) or orientation light.
- Protection class (device): IP 20
- Temperature range (device): -5 °C - 45 °C
- Storage temperature range: -20 °C - 70 °C
- Transport temperature range: -25 °C - 70 °C
- Dimensions: (L x W x D): 157 mm x 86 mm
- These tailor-made devices are excluded from being exchanged.
- Figure shows the configured device.
- Ordering possible only in connection with the specified design ID or the design ID received via the configurator.
- For software and description please check the current Online-Catalogue.
- Mounting is done in common standard flush-mounted device boxes, e.g. according to DIN49073, part 1
- Delivery date upon request.
|Customs tariff number:||85365080|
|Info sheet:||Download PDF|