WLAN access point, flush-mounted power supply from mains power
Functions at a glance
- Operation as WLAN access point for the connection of WLAN terminal devices to the LAN.
- Operation as WLAN repeater for extending the transmission range of a WLAN.
- Operation as WLAN adapter for integrating Ethernet terminal devices into a WLAN.
- Supports WLAN standards IEEE 802.11b/g/n with 2.4 GHz; integrated WLAN antenna.
- Backward connection of an Ethernet cable via screw terminals (10/100 Mbit/s).
- Front-side Ethernet connection via a RJ45 socket (10/100 Mbit/s).
- The three connections (WLAN, Ethernet/screw terminals and Ethernet/RJ45)can be used in parallel via the integrated switch.
- Power supply via 2-pole connecting terminal.
- Nominal voltage: 100 - 240 V~
- For mounting in commercially available deep flush-mounted and hollow-wall boxes.
- Rated frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Suitable for cover plate 1803-xxx.
- Not to be mounted in SM box 1701-xxx, 1702-xxx, 1703-xxx.
|Customs tariff number:||85176200|
|Preis:||164,00 EUR plus VAT|
|Info sheet:||Download PDF|
- CN, DE, EN, ES, FI, FR, IT, NL, NO, PL, RU, SW