From a home for children to a hotel.
Constructed in 1913 by Clara von Krüger as a home for boys, consisting of dormitories, recreation rooms and rooms for supervisors.
The designer of the building, as well as the surrounding houses in Süppelbach, was the well-known Berlin architect Hans-Heinrich Müller.
The reconstruction will also re-position the Spatzenhof. It is to be an example that is perceived way beyond the borders of the city. That is how the real estate property, which is under a preservation order, was transformed into a standard that comes close to a passive house without any visually perceptible changes.
Integrated products from Busch-Jaeger: