The intelligent connection between the Smart Home devices from Busch-Jaeger and the multi-room sound system for music, films and TV from Sonos turns the entire room into an audio system.
Making home automation easier than ever
Those who network their homes make their life easier: Blinds, light, heating, air conditioning or door communication are easy to control and can be regulated to your personal requirements with ABB-free@home®.
smart home automation
Our smart house control is ideal for both new construction and renovation projects. You can use the various functions individually or combine them with other application scenarios. This means that you determine the type and number of functions that you want to intelligently control yourself.
- Voice Control
- Web Interface
Age of the property
- New building
- Everything-off function
- Presence simulation
- Window monitoring
- Heating and air-conditioning
- Blind control
- Video surveillance
- Individual scenes
- Light control
- Panic switch
- Door communication
- Weather station
- Home appliance
- Smoke detector
- Alarm system
More features of ABB-freehome®
Ideal for residential construction
- Single-family houses, apartment buildings, flats
- Suitable for new buildings, renovations and refurbishments
- Small and elegant designs
- Easy installation and commissioning
- Intuitive operability
- Blind-, light-, heating and climate control
- Door communication seamlessly integrated with
- Individual Astro- and time programs
- Personal scenes to combine functions
- Integration of cooperation partners
- Presence simulation
- Everything-off function
- Automatic draft shield
- Remote access
- Various switch designs possible
- Available as 1 gang, 2 gang rocker, dimmer or motion detector
- Wired or wireless
- All applications can be assigned
- Switch off all devices simultaneously
- Without complex programming, as pre-programmed
Greatest possible freedom
- Panels in two different sizes and two different colors
- 16 freely configurable functions: Light, temperature, blinds, door, motion detection, scenes, time programmes etc. m.
- Link to door communication system ABB-Welcome
- SD card slot to expand the image memory
- For surface mounting
System Access Point 2.0
Heart of the smart home system
- Visualization for ABB-free@ home®
- Commissioning interface for all third-party and ABB systems as well as cloud services
- Greater connectivity in the smart home
- Several mounting options: table top with rubber feet, wall mounting, DIN rail mounting
- eExternal power supply
The ABB-free@home®, ABB-Welcome and ABB-secure@home systems work hand in hand with each other and fall under the ABB ECO-System. Together they offer a holistic answer to the question of modern Smart Home Management.
Busch-Jaeger and Europe's largest manufacturer of household appliances, BSH-Hausgeräte, network white goods from dish washers to washing machines and up to ovens with intelligent electrical installation technology.
Busch-Jaeger and Philips give the illumination of the Smart Home new impulses with innovative technical developments. Here the focus is on linking the light control with LED lamps.
Busch-Jaeger together with Miele, the premium brand for kitchen appliances, integrates the building systems technology for the intelligent house also into the world of home and built-in devices.
The Home Connect Plus app makes your smart devices even smarter: Connect the Busch-free@home® devices with smart home products and systems from other manufacturers and take your intelligent home to the next level. With Home Connect Plus you can link various devices with one another, control them centrally and adapt them flexibly to your individual needs.
External suppliers of products and services that have integrated the interface to ABB-free@home®.
Use Olisto to create real-time connections between multiple devices, applications and services.
Conrad Connect is one of the leading IoT project platforms in Europe that can automate the complex processes between devices, apps and services through easy projects. Together, Busch-Jaeger and Conrad Connect offer innovative and efficient solutions for your smart home.
The remote access makes possible the comfortable and mobile access to your ABB-free@home® system. With the remote access you can receive information about your home while travelling and you can also control it.
The remote access is very easy and safe to install via myABB-LivingSpace or myBUSCH-JAEGER. The remote access is also retained when changing to a different Internet provider or when changing the WLAN router. You need to make no settings on your WLAN router, nor have IP know-how. BUSCH-JAEGER is responsible for the availability of your remote access.
Prerequisite for the use of the remote access is the installation of the iOS or Android Busch-ControlTouch app, available free of charge at the respective shops.
A subscription of the remote access includes up to 10 devices.
A subscription with a contractual period of 30 days is concluded. The contractual period extends automatically by the same period. The subscription can be cancelled at any time within the contractual period of 30 days. The subscription costs € 2.49 per 30 days.
Intelligent home control has never been so simple - and above all safe
Both the cabled and the wireless components of ABB-free@home®, the ABB-free@home® app of the iOS and Android version, and the remote access via myABB-LivingSpace have been tested by the VDE with regard to the security of information and have passed it as being secure. This enables users to enjoy the entire diversity of the Smart Home functions – even when travelling.