Design program smoke detectors
Busch-Heat Alarm Detector ProfessionalLINE
Your private fire brigade
- The heat detector has been developed for kitchens
- Water vapour could activate a smoke alarm here, the vapour temperature does not trigger an alarm with the heat detector
- The heat detector is also suitable for attics because dust does not impair its function.
- Battery permanently installed (potted) with a service life of ten years
- Sufficient battery capacity for weekly function test by the user
- Battery cannot be misused; in public buildings or social housing theft is not possible, in children's rooms cannot be misused as a toy.
- Incorrect insertion of the battery not possible
- No false alarms at night
- Battery life = usability of the smoke detector
- The smoke chamber is antistatic so that no dust is attracted.
- Mounting via universal mounting, compatible drill holes
- Dismantling safety
- Slowly rising alarm tone during function test
Optimum protection with networking.
A safety net for your security. Even the best smoke detector is useless in houses and apartments spanning several floors if it cannot be heard. If it is too far away. To this we object: with smoke and heat detectors that are easy to network. They provide safety from the cellar to the roof. Whether wired or radio controlled: if one detector recognizes a danger, all installed devices alert the residents immediately - irrespective of where the smoke is located. This increases safety enormously, especially at night if not all rooms are being used.
You can connect to external systems such as vibrating pillows for the blind or light signal devices for the deaf, but also to KNX at any time thanks to the Busch-Smoke alarm detector® relay.
Even in a radio network, each individual alarm unit is always connected directly with all the others. If this is not possible for structural reasons, the next detector retransmits the radio signal (repeater function). The triggering smoke or heat alarm differs from the other devices in the house by means of a flashing alarm light. It is a safe network for your protection, because thanks to the lithium batteries that are permanently installed in the radio control module and which have a service life of ten years, the full functionality is of the networked alarm units is assured even during a mains power failure.
Legal obligation. Fewer deaths due to fire.
200,000 fires break out in Germany every year with serious consequences: around 400 deaths, more than 4,000 burn injuries with long-term effects and over a billion euros in fire damage in the private sector. That is why the installation of smoke alarm detectors in dwellings is prescribed by law in most federal states. Since building law is a matter for each state, the legal regulations vary - especially with regard to the regulation of deadlines for existing dwellings. Baden-Württemberg has the most extensive smoke alarm regulation. It is not embodied in the area of "Dwellings" in the state building regulation but in the area of "Fire protection" and is therefore also valid for nursing homes, kindergartens with accommodation and hotels.