Design program Reflex SI/SI Linear
Room temperature controller for heating/cooling
For precise and timely warmth.
- The room temperature controller for heating/cooling provides the personal feel-good temperature
- Suitable for all seasons
- The room temperature controllers for heating and cooling make control in dependence of summer or winter possible
- The cooling function is active when it is hot and the heating function is active when it is cold
- An LED indicates the status.
- Suitable for both 2-circuit and 4-circuit heating systems
- Meets all requirements of modern heat pump systems
Demand-driven heating with the help of the room temperature controller is the key to energy savings. The rule of thumb is impressive: One degree less means about six percent energy savings. Great potential when one thinks about the different heating requirements at different times of day. The regulating quality of the controller is +/- 0.5 Kelvin. With the room temperature controller from Busch-Jaeger you can set the temperature as desired via the rotary control element.
The room temperature controller is available in two versions. Type 1099 UHK enables automatic switching from summer to winter operation by means of an additional control input on the flush-mounted insert via the central control unit of the heating system. Type 1099 UHKEA allows manual control of individual rooms with additional cooling elements via the switch on the controller.