ZigBee Light Link
This is the convenient way to create a lighting atmosphere
- Remote control of light scenes with ZigBee Light Link
- Three different control elements (1gang, 2gang and 4gang) are available for flexible remote control design
- Available as variant for flush-mounted use or battery-powered
- The flush-mounted inserts cover all lighting control applications
- If no load is to be controlled directly at the flush-mounted insert, the power supply unit is used, otherwise switching and dimmer inserts are available
ZigBee Light Link wall-mounted transmitter (battery-operated)
The battery control elements offer twice the flexibility. On the one hand, switch combinations can be quickly and easily extended without chiselling work by exchanging the cover frame. On the other hand, battery control elements are mounted precisely where they are needed, at the terrace door, for example.
Radio comfort for retrofit
Small cause - big effect: ZigBee Light Link's remote control makes it easy to retrofit remote control convenience. Clean and without a separate cable. The old switch is replaced with a switch combination that is glued on. And a separately mounted ZigBee Light Link flush-mounted insert or adaptor plug actuator is ready to be remote controlled from this position.
Any existing ZigBee Light Link lamps of other manufacturers can be activated directly without any additional devices.
The merger of many well-known manufacturers to form the ZigBee Alliance www.zigbee.org significantly expands the application spectrum of remote control. For example, lamps and light rows from the Philips hue or the OSRAM LIGHTIFY system can be combined with the Busch-Jaeger components.
Precisely identify the remote control with the practical tool for your individual designation. Easy and visually attractive for numerous products. More