Building systems engineering KNX
- stylish and comfortable building systems engineering
- sleek design
- prepared for every application
- freely programmable rockers with backlit label areas
- integrated bus coupler and IR sensor
Overview of colours
Tone in tone. The Busch-triton® is available in five noble colour versions and in this way offers a suitable alternative for every environment. Based on the carat®, impuls, alpha and future® linear ranges, this unique control element here finds its complement – such as the use of the colour-coordinated socket outlets or movement detectors.
3gang control element with backlit labelling field, integrated room thermostat, LCD and IR reception
- Switching, Dimming, Blind control
- Value transmitter, value dimming sensor
- Light scene extension unit
- Step switch
- Short/long operation
- 13 freely programmable IR channels
- Eight light scenes
Precisely designating all products - with the practical labelling tool for your individual text. Easy and visually attractive for numerous products.
Stilvoll und komfortabel.
Because of its elegant design, Busch-triton® is often used in hotels and public areas. Equipped with a backlit labelling field, freely programmable operating surfaces and a freely programmable additional key, this unit consisting of an operating element and an integrated bus coupling unit meets all the requirements of a stylish and convenient building services engineering. It is also equipped with a removal protection and it is possible to operate with IR from a distance.