My parts list/tender specifications
Busch-Comfort switch flex, control element
with neon lamp
Functions at a glance
- Movement detector push-button switch combination.
- For switching lighting systems that depend on brightness and movement.
- Push switch function possible at all times.
- With notice LED when manual operation is necessary.
- Extension of the detection range by means of master/slave combination.
- Additional activation/deactivation option via push-button input on the flush-mounted insert.
- Adjustable operating mode: automatic mode, automatic (motion-controlled) switch-on and switch-off.
- Adjustable operating mode: semiautomatic, manual switch-on, automatic (timer and movement-controlled) switch-off.
- Adjustable operating mode: automatic mode, automatic switch-on, manual switch-off.
- With continuous light/continuous Off function.
- Adjusting elements on rear side.
- Surveillance density: 9 sectors with 28 switching segments.
- Switch-off delay: 1 to 10 min., adjustable.
- Compatible with all flexTronic inserts.
- For relay insert flex, 1gang, 64811 U.
- For relay insert flex, 2gang, 64821 U.
- For e-contact insert flex, 1gang, 64814 U.
- For LED touch dimmer insert flex, 1gang, 64851 U.
- For extension insert flex, 64891 U.
- Mounting height: 21 mm.
- Control element: 2 controllers for setting the brightness switching threshold and switch-off delay.
- Display elements: rote Status LED
- Temperature range (device): -5 °C - 45 °C
- Storage temperature range: -25 °C - 70 °C
- Detection range: frontal: 5 m, lateral: 3 m, at mounting height: 1.1 m
- Brightness limit value: 5 Lux - , Daytime operation
- Detection angle: 170 °
- Dimensions: (L x W x D): 63 mm x 63 mm x 28 mm
- Mounting height: 0.8 m - 1.2 m
- Please order the respective flush-mounted insert separately.
- The range specifications refer only to an ambient temperature of 21°C.
- RAL colour number: Ähnlich 7021
Page 1 of 2
Item was added to the parts list.