My parts list/tender specifications
Functions at a glance
- 2-wire connection (neutral conductor not required)
- Neutral conductor optionally connectable (recommended for the connection of low loads < 10 W/VA).
- Touch dimmer for switching lighting systems.
- Operation in 1gang 2way installations via push switch-unit for combination with flush-mounted units.
- Operation also possible via conventional push buttons (2020 US, 2021/6 UK).
- Optimised for dimming of retrofit LED lamps (LEDi).
- For dimmable Retrofit-LEDs (LEDi).
- For dimmable Retrofit-LEDs (LEDi) with conventional or electronic transformers.
- For incandescent lamps, 230 V tungsten halogen lamps, low-voltage halogen lamps with conventional or electronic transformers and dimmable energy-saving halogen lamps.
- Mix operaton of LEDi with conventional loads possible.
- With manually adjustable operating mode: trailing / leading edge control.
- With adjustable minimum brightness.
- With light-level memory and minimum brightness memory.
- Low-noise level by MOSFET transistors.
- With electronic short-circuit protection. With electronic overload protection.
- Without control cover.
- For control element flex, 1gang, 64711.
- For control element flex, 2gang, 64721.
- For control element flex, 1gang, wireless, 62711-WL.
- For control element flex, 2gang, wireless, 62721-WL.
- For Busch-Comfort switch flex control element 64765-... .
- For Busch-Watchdog 180 flex sensors 6476x ... .
- For Busch-Watchdog 180 flex sensors, wireless, 6276x-...-WL.
- Combinable with extension insert flex, 64891 U.
- Rated power: 3-240 VA (LEDi)
- Rated voltage: 230 V~, +10 % / -10 %
- Rated frequency: 50 Hz
- Outputs: 1 dimming channel
- suitable for: 230 V LEDi, typical (leading edge control)
- Rated output: 3 - 100 W/VA
- suitable for: 230 V LEDi, typical (trailing edge control)
- Rated output: 3 - 240 W/VA
- Temperature range (device): -5 °C - 45 °C
- Storage temperature range: -25 °C - 70 °C
- Dimensions: (L x W x D): 71 mm x 71 mm x 30 mm
- Mounting depth: 25 mm
- In the case of conventional transformers, take ~20% transformer loss into account.
- In case of electronic transformers, 5 % transformer losses.
- Only in conjunction with standard flush-mounting boxes according to DIN 49073, erect or Busch-Jaeger No. 3040 wallbox stonework, 3050 wallbox cavity wall or 3060 wallbox concrete)
- Recommendation: Please use loads and types of one producer.
- The dimmer interface is not standardised, it is the responsibility of the lamp manufacturers to list compatible products in their manufacturing information. Different installation situations can lead to different results. To clear up the problem, for example, it is recommended to carry out a local test of the selected lamps and dimmers. Please consult the lamp manufacturer for the LED dimmer recommended.
- A liability on the part of Busch-Jaeger for the compatibility of the allocated lamps and dimmers is therefore excluded.
|Article No.:||64851 U|
|Customs tariff number:||85365080|
|Price:||167,00 EUR plus VAT|
|Info sheet:||Download PDF|
Page 1 of 2
Item was added to the parts list.