My parts list/tender specifications
Room temperature controller timer, complete set
Functions at a glance
- Consisting of room temperature controller 1098 U-102.
- Consisting of Busch-balance SI cover frame, 1gang 1721-914.
- Consisting of the Busch-balance cover plate for timer control element 6435-914.
- For floor heating.
- Switch contact, non-floating - opens when the set temperature is reached.
- Easy adjustment via illuminated menu and text-based display.
- Up to 4 switching times per day can be freely adjusted for each day of the week.
- Changeover of setpoint/actual temperature display possible.
- With screw-type terminal.
- Adjustable automatic summer/wintertime switch-over.
- Power reserve > 10 years
- Class of temperature controller: IV
- Contribution to room heating efficiency: 2.0%.
- Rated voltage: 230 V~
- Rated current: 16 A
- Temperature range (device): 5 °C - 30 °C
- Dimensions: (L x W x D): 71 mm x 71 mm x 38 mm
- Only in conjunction with standard flush-mounting boxes according to DIN 49073, erect or Busch-Jaeger No. 3040 wallbox stonework, 3050 wallbox cavity wall or 3060 wallbox concrete)
- Servo-valves, "closed when de-energized", are necessary for connection to thermostat. e.g. Article No. 6164/10-, see KNX chapter.
|Article No.:||1098 UJ-914|
|Customs tariff number:||90321020|
|Price:||306,00 EUR plus VAT|
|Info sheet:||Download PDF|
Page 1 of 2
Item was added to the parts list.