My parts list/tender specifications
Busch-Presence detector Universal, sensor
Functions at a glance
- Master presence detector with mixed light measurement.
- For switching lighting systems that depend on brightness and movement.
- Detection range (for installation height of 3 m): circular
- Seated persons: up to Ø 10 m, walking persons: up to Ø 12 m.
- Extension of the detection range by means of master/slave combination.
- Mounting height: 35 mm
- For semiautomatic and fully automatic operation.
- Additional activation/deactivation possibility through pushbutton input.
- With continuous light/duration-off function (8 hrs), IR service remote control necessary.
- With teach-in function of the brightness switching threshold, IR service remote control required.
- With brightness-independent test mode for evaluating the detection zone.
- With detection display in test mode.
- Remote control possible via IR service remote control 6843.
- Adjustment elements accessible on the front side.
- Surveillance density: 72 sectors with 640 switching segments.
- Switch-off delay: approx. 1 min. - 30 min. or short-time pulse 1s adjustable.
- For Universal relay insert 6440/01 U.
- For Universal e-contact insert 6440/04 U.
- For Universal slave insert 6440/05 U.
- Control element: 2 controllers for setting the brightness switching threshold and switch-off delay.
- Display elements: LED detection and status indication.
- Protection class (device): IP 20
- Temperature range (device): -5 °C - 45 °C
- Brightness limit value: 5 Lux
- Detection angle: 360 °
- Dimensions: (L x W x D): 94 mm x 94 mm x 43 mm
- Mounting height: 2 m - 4 m
- The detection range with a central approach is reduced.
- The range specifications refer only to an ambient temperature of 21°C.
- Please order the respective flush-mounted insert separately.
- RAL colour number: 9006
Page 1 of 2