My parts list/tender specifications
Functions at a glance
- For switching lighting systems that depend on brightness and movement.
- Detection range (for installation height of 2.5 m, circular, up to 24 m in diameter).
- Additional activation/deactivation possibility through pushbutton input.
- Adaptation of the detection range possible using the included masking elements.
- With brightness-independent test mode for evaluating the detection zone.
- With detection display in test mode.
- With automatic motion detection.
- With automatic sensitivity adaptation.
- Mounting possibility in combination with built-in installation boxes and device sockets.
- Ceiling installation using included dust protection socket.
- Adjustment elements accessible on the front side.
- Surveillance density: 215 sectors with 860 switching segments.
- Switch-off delay: approx. 10 sec - 30 min or short-time pulse adjustable.
- Remote control possible via IR service remote control 6843.
- Use outdoors possible due to combination with surface-mounted housing 6888.
- Rated voltage: 230 V~, +10 % / -10 %
- Rated frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Power dissipation: 1 W
- Outputs: 1 Normally open contact, potential-bound
- suitable for: 230 V incandescent lamps
- Rated output: 2000 W
- suitable for: Energy-saving bulbs
- Rated output: 7 - 400 W
- Protection class (device): IP 40
- Temperature range (device): -20 °C - 45 °C
- Brightness limit value: 10 Lux
- Detection angle: 360 °
- Dimensions: (L x W x D): 110 mm x 110 mm x 70 mm
- Mounting depth: 48 mm
- Mounting height: 2 m - 3 m
- The maximum detection range depends on the mounting site and ambient conditions.
- The detection range with a central approach is reduced.
- In combination with a relay/contactor, an RC suppressor 6899 has to be used.
- RAL colour number: Ähnlich 9010
|Article No.:||6818 U|
|Customs tariff number:||85365080|
|Price:||191,00 EUR plus VAT|
|Info sheet:||Download PDF|