My parts list/tender specifications
Functions at a glance
- For switching lighting systems that depend on brightness and movement.
- Detection range (installation height 3m, up to 6m in diameter).
- Low mounting height due to separate sensor/actuator concept.
- Continuously variable detection sensitivity.
- With brightness-independent test mode for evaluating the detection zone.
- With detection display in test mode.
- Ceiling installation using integrated spring bracket.
- Surveillance density: 19 sectors with 76 switching segments.
- Switch-off delay: approx. 1 sec - 15 min or short-time pulse adjustable.
- Rated voltage: 230 V~, +10 % / -10 %
- Rated frequency: 50 Hz
- Power dissipation: 1.5 W
- Outputs: 1 Normally open contact, potential-bound
- suitable for: 230 V incandescent lamps
- Rated output: 2000 W
- suitable for: Energy-saving bulbs
- Rated output: 7 - 400 W
- Protection class (device): IP 20
- Protection class (sensor): IP 40
- Temperature range (device): 0 °C - 45 °C
- Brightness limit value: 10 Lux - , Daytime operation
- Detection angle: 360 °
- Mounting depth: 77 mm
- Mounting height: 2 m - 5 m
- When mounting the actuator through the drilled hole of the sensor an installation depth of ≥ 205 mm is to be taken into account.
- In combination with a relay/contactor, an RC suppressor 6899 has to be used.
- RAL colour number: Ähnlich 9010