My parts list/tender specifications
Functions at a glance
- Master presence detector with mixed light measurement.
- For regulating and switching of DALI operating devices that depend on brightness and movement.
- For DALI broadcast operation (central telegram).
- Supplies the required voltage for additional DALI operating units and controllers.
- Suitable for up to 45 DALI operating devices.
- For changing the colour temperature of >tunable white< lamps, which meet DALI Standard IEC 62386-209 (Device Type 8).
- Colour temperature can then be set between 2,700 K - 6,500 K.
- With additional switching output for the activation of heating, air conditioning and ventilation or for switching additional loads (e.g. panel light).
- Configuration possible up to the complete deactivation of the DALI operating devices.
- With Bluetooth interface for parameterization and operation.
- Adjustment of all setting options via smartphone or tablet.
- Light control via smartphone or tablet app.
- Detection range (for installation height of 3 m): circular
- Seated persons: up to Ø 10 m, walking persons: up to Ø 12 m.
- Extension of the detection range by means of master/slave combination.
- Visible height 23 mm.
- For semi-automatic, comfort and fully automatic operation.
- Additional activation/deactivation possibility through pushbutton input.
- With continuous light/continuous off function (8 hours), activation via intelligent extension unit input possible.
- With time-controlled basic illumination function.
- With selectable warm-up function for fluorescent lamps.
- With 2-step automatic switch-off (according to EnEV / EN 15232).
- With time-controlled night anti-glare function.
- With selectable presence simulation in case of non-presence.
- With integrated storage of ON period (energy monitor).
- With brightness-independent test mode for evaluating the detection zone.
- With teach-in function of the brightness switching threshold, IR service remote control required.
- With detection display in test mode.
- Ceiling installation using integrated spring bracket.
- Twist protection via additional quick tensioning.
- Adjustment elements accessible on the front side.
- Surveillance density: 72 sectors with 640 switching segments.
- Individual deactivation and adjustment of sensitivity of individual sensors possible.
- Switch-off delay: approx. 1 min. - 30 min. adjustable.
- With selectable dynamic switch-off delay.
- Suitable for false ceilings with a board thickness from 9 to 25 mm.
- Hole size: Ø 68 mm.
- Control element: 2 controllers for setting the brightness switching threshold and switch-off delay.
- Display elements: LED detection and status indication.
- Rated voltage: 110 V~230 V~, +10 % / -10 %
- Rated frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Power dissipation: 0.3 W
- Outputs: 1 Normally open contact, potential-bound
- suitable for: 230 V incandescent lamps
- Rated output: 1380 W
- suitable for: 230 V~ LEDi, typical
- Rated output: 200 W/VA
- Control/Signal outputs: 1 DALI channels, independent
- Rated current value: 100 mA
- Output voltage suitable for: 16 V-
- Protection class (device): IP 40
- Temperature range (device): -5 °C - 45 °C
- Brightness limit value: 5 Lux
- Detection angle: 360 °
- Dimensions: (L x W x D): 94 mm x 94 mm x 83 mm
- Mounting depth: 60 mm
- Mounting height: 2 m - 4 m
- The detection range with a central approach is reduced.
- In combination with a relay/contactor, an RC suppressor 6899 has to be used.
- Free app for iOS and Android available in the App Store or Play Store.
- Recommendation: HaloX® 100 from Kaiser (article no. 1281-00) with corresponding cover (1281-01 or 1281-61 for exposed concrete) or IBTronic H120-68 from Spelsberg
- RAL colour number: Ähnlich 9016
|Customs tariff number:||85365080|
|Price:||222,00 EUR plus VAT|
|Info sheet:||Download PDF|
Page 1 of 2
Item was added to the parts list.