My parts list/tender specifications
SCHUKO® USB socket outlet, 2gang
Pure stainless steel
Functions at a glance
- For connecting electric loads.
- DP (2 P + E)
- With screwless terminals.
- For supply and support of mobile devices via USB-cable.
- With two USB type A outputs.
- Simultaneous charging via USB connection and use of the SCHUKO® socket outlet.
- Support of loading protocol on the USB-A connection: Apple MFI with 2.4 A and BC 1.2 with 1.5 A.
- With electronic short-circuit protection.
- With electronic overload protection.
- Rated voltage: 230 V~, +10 % / --10 %
- Secondary: 5 V-, +5 % / -5 %
- Rated frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Power dissipation: 75 mW
- Outputs: 2 USB charging interface
- suitable for: SCHUKO® socket outlet
- Rated current: 16 A
- suitable for: In case one output is used:
- Rated current: 2.4 A
- Protection class (device): IP 20, SELV
- Temperature range (device): 5 °C - 35 °C
- Storage temperature range: -20 °C - 70 °C
- Mounting depth: 39.5 mm
- SCHUKO® socket outlet Safety+ with shutter (integrated shutter according to VDE 0620).
- Connecting terminals approved in accordance with VDE 0620-1 as connectors.
- No data transfer.
- When cleaning the device, use dust cover 2098 for the USB-A connection.
- Surface painted.