Functions at a glance
- Heating/cooling operation.
- Communication with the free@home system is carried out wireless.
- Control element with room temperature controller function.
- With display of set-value temperature.
- With integrated switch actuator, e.g. for controlling thermoelectric actuating drives in heating/cooling systems or electric floor heating systems.
- RTC function is available also without prior programming (pre-configured).
- In connection with temperature sensor 6226/T the integrated room temperature controller can be fitted with a remote sensor.
- 3 wire connection (neutral conductor required).
- Only to be used in combination with ABB-free@home® room temperature controller cover plates 6235-xxx.
- With fixing claws.
- Control element: Floating rocker for the selection of set values and operating modes
- Display elements: LCD showing operation modes
- Rated voltage: 230 V~
- Rated frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Outputs: 1 Normally open contact, potential-bound
- Supply voltage: 230 V~
- Lastart: ohmic
- Rated output: 3680 W
- Rated current: 16 A
- Protection class (device): IP 20
- Temperature range (device): -5 °C - 45 °C
- Storage temperature range: -20 °C - 70 °C
- Dimensions: (L x W x D): 71 mm x 71 mm x 48 mm
- Mounting depth: 32 mm
- Programming via the web interface of the System Access Point.
- Additional information about commissioning and operation is contained in the system manual and the online operating manual of the current Online-Catalogue.
|Customs tariff number:||90321020|
|Preis:||209,00 EUR plus VAT|
|Info sheet:||Download PDF|