My parts list/tender specifications
Functions at a glance
- 2-wire connection (neutral conductor not required)
- For switching lighting systems.
- For Busch-Comfort switch control element 6815-to-101.
- For Busch-Presence detector sensors 6813- to -102.
- Combinable with Universal slave insert 6440/05 U.
- Operation in 1gang 2way installations via push switch-unit for combination with flush-mounted units.
- Operation also possible via conventional push buttons (2020 US, 2021/6 UK).
- Rated voltage: 230 V~, +10 % / -10 %
- Rated frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Power dissipation: 1 W
- Outputs: 1 Normally open contact, potential-bound
- suitable for: 230 V- LEDi, typical.
- Rated output: 2 - 80 W/VA
- suitable for: 230 V incandescent lamps/230 V halogen lamps
- Rated output: 20 - 180 W
- Temperature range (device): -5 °C - 45 °C
- Dimensions: (L x W x D): 71 mm x 71 mm x 33 mm
- Mounting depth: 32 mm
- Only in conjunction with standard flush-mounting boxes according to DIN 49073, erect or Busch-Jaeger No. 3040 wallbox stonework, 3050 wallbox cavity wall or 3060 wallbox concrete)
- Use only dimmable high-voltage LEDs.
- Neutral conductor optionally connectable (recommended for the connection of low loads).
Page 1 of 2