My parts list/tender specifications
Functions at a glance
- MDRC devices for switching and dimming independent lamp groups from electrical ballast units with a 1-10V control interface via ABB i-bus®. For each channel the supply voltage of the ballast units can be switched on or off manually with a floating load relay (16A-AC1) via ABB i-bus®. A switching state display is present. No power supply is required.
- Control element: Manual operation possibility for ON/OFF via sliding switch
- Display elements: Status display of the outputs via position of the sliding switches
- Rated voltage: 230 V~, +10 % / -15 %
- Rated frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Outputs: 2 Normally open contact, potential free
- suitable for: AC1
- Rated current: 16 A, cos φ1
- Control/Signal outputs: 2 electronic output, 0-10 V
- Rated current value: 100 mA
- Protection class (device): IP 20
- Temperature range (device): -5 °C - 45 °C
- Storage temperature range: -25 °C - 55 °C
- Transport temperature range: -25 °C - 70 °C
- Dimensions: (L x W x D): 90 mm x 72 mm x 64 mm
- Module width: 4
- For software and description please check the current Online-Catalogue.
- 1 MW ≙ 18 mm.