Functions at a glance
- Detection range: rectangular.
- For mounting height of 3 m: frontal toward the detector at a max. of 20 m x 3 m (at a max. of 10 m x 3 m per side). Crosswise toward the detector at a max. of 30 m x 3 m (max. of 15 m x 3m per side).
- With integrated KNX bus coupler.
- Mounting height 27 mm.
- With 2 channels.
- Targeted for connection and disconnection of lights bands depending on the room brightness.
- Regulation in response to the movement possible.
- Using the device as presence and/or movement detectors.
- Detectors application with 2 power off stages.
- Detectors application with integrated monitoring function.
- Constant light switch with up to two independent channels.
- Constant light switch with max. 2 outputs for brightness-dependent switching of two light bands in the area.
- Ceiling mounting on suspended ceilings with spring clamps, on solid ceilings in surface-mounting boxes 6131/39-xxx(-500) or on VDE flush-mounted boxes with intermediate ring for VDE flush-mounted boxes 6131/38-xxx(-500).
- Suitable for false ceilings with a board thickness from 9 to 25 mm.
- Hole size: Ø 68 mm.
- Cannot be installed in British Standard or VDE flushmounted box.
- Recommendation: Installation housing from Kaiser HaloX-O (Art.no. 1290-40) with corresponding cover plates (1290-47 or 1290-85 for fair faced concrete) or IBTronic H120-68 from Spelsberg.
- Protection class (device): IP 20
- Temperature range (device): -5 °C - 45 °C
- Storage temperature range: -25 °C - 55 °C
- Transport temperature range: -25 °C - 70 °C
- Brightness limit value: 1 Lux
- Dimensions: (L x W x D): 91 mm x 91 mm x 49 mm
- Mounting depth: 22 mm
- Mounting height: 2 m - 4 m
- For software and description please check the current Online-Catalogue.
|Customs tariff number:||85365080|
|Preis:||171,00 EUR plus VAT|
|Info sheet:||Download PDF|