My parts list/tender specifications
Functions at a glance
- Video camera with automatic day/night switchover and infrared LEDs to illuminate the night shots.
- HD camera (1280 x 720 pixel).
- Detection angle diagonal/horizontal/vertical: 139°/111°/73°.
- Notice: The detection range of the camera is rigid and cannot be changed mechanically.
- Integrated status display via LED symbols (complies with DIN 18040).
- Equipped with a hearing loop for coupling the audio signal into hearing aids.
- Key module is backlit.
- Integrated removal sensor (signals an alarm in the Smart Access Point as soon as a device is removed from the socket).
- Suitable for surface-mounted or flush-mounted installation (Box is not included in the scope of delivery)
- For surface-mounted installation with 41383S-.-03.
- For flush-mounted installation with 41383F-.-03
- For mounting in plastered facades additionally with 41383PB-03.
- Power supply via Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) 802.3af.
- Alternative power supply 24 Volt DC, 330 mA.
- Connection option for an electric door opener (18 V, 4 A Impuls, max. 250 mA continuous).
- Floating door opener output (230 V AC, 3 A or 30 V DC, 3 A).
- Alternative door opening function with MDRC IP switch actuator (H8304-03).
- Connection option for external door sensor, for detecting the door status after the door opens.
- Connection option for external door button for door opening.
- Impact protection: IK07.
- Front plate made of 3 mm stainless steel.
- Stamped labelling foil is enclosed.
- Mounting tool is enclosed.
- Protection class (device): IP 54
- Temperature range (device): -40 °C - 55 °C
- Dimensions: (L x W x D): 277 mm x 135 mm x 18 mm
- Additional information about commissioning and operation is contained in the system manual and the online operating manual of the current Online-Catalogue.
|Customs tariff number:||85177900|
|Price:||1.730,00 EUR plus VAT|
|Info sheet:||Download PDF|