My parts list/tender specifications
Functions at a glance
- For jointly switching 2 blind drives via a 230 V contact maker (UP/DOWN) (e.g. 6411 U/x-101).
- For grouping more than 2 blinds, several cut-off relays can be controlled parallel.
- For installation in commercially available SM-or flush mounted boxes.
- The device requires an external supply voltage of 12-48 V DC.
- Rated voltage: 230 V~, +10 % / -10 %
- Rated frequency: 50 Hz
- Outputs: 2 Normally open contact
- Rated current: 3 A
- Temperature range (device): -25 °C - 50 °C
Page 1 of 2