Blind compact timer, complete set
Functions at a glance
- Suitable for blind and roller blind drives with mechanical or electronic limit switch shut-off.
- Without extension unit input.
- Consisting of blind compact timer 6422 U.
- Consisting of the future® linear cover plate for timer control element 6435-84.
- Consisting of future® linear cover frames, 1gang 1721-184.
- Running time: 3 min
- N-busbar connection is required.
- For manual and time-controlled switching of blinds and roller blinds.
- Memory function for the simple storage of switching times.
- The controlled devices can be manually operated at any time.
- Simple setting via display with with segment display and background illumination.
- Factory pre-set switching times, individual adaptations are possible.
- 2 switching times per day can be freely adjusted for each day of the week.
- Automatic switchover from summer time to winter time (switch-off function).
- Switching times and programs are safely stored in the event of a mains power failure.
- Power reserve for time and date > 10 years.
- Simple toggling between manual / automatic / holiday mode.
- Programming possible only with control element attached and energized.
- Rated voltage: 230 V~, +10 % / -10 %
- Rated frequency: 50 Hz
- Outputs: 2 Normally open contact
- Rated output: 690 VA
- Rated current: 3 A, cos φ0.5
- Temperature range (device): 0 °C - 45 °C
|Article No.:||6422 UJ-84|
|Customs tariff number:||85365080|
|Preis:||101,00 EUR plus VAT|
|Info sheet:||Download PDF|