My parts list/tender specifications
Functions at a glance
- The IP router is the interface between KNX installations and IP networks and operates according to KNXnet/IP specifications (tunelling and routing).
- It can be used as high-speed line or area coupler (routing).
- The IP secure protocol is supported.
- The entire filter table for all main groups (0-31) can be loaded.
- With the ETS, KNX devices can be programmed via LAN.
- For this and for further clients 5 tunnelling servers are available.
- The IP address of the 6186/33 can be permanently assigned or received by a DHCP server.
- The power is supplied via 12 - 30 V DC or alternatively via Power-over-Ethernet (poE).
- Alternative to KNX standard communication (Multicast), up to 10 6186/33 can communicate via Unicast.
- Display elements: Status/control display via LEDs
- Rated voltage: 24 V-, +30 V / -12 V
- Protection class (device): IP 20
- Temperature range (device): -5 °C - 45 °C
- Storage temperature range: -25 °C - 55 °C
- Transport temperature range: -25 °C - 70 °C
- Dimensions: (L x W x D): 90 mm x 36 mm x 64 mm
- Module width: 2
- Division units: 2
- Mounting depth: 68 mm
|Customs tariff number:||85176200|
|Price:||484,00 EUR plus VAT|
|Info sheet:||Download PDF|