My parts list/tender specifications
Functions at a glance
- For activating DALI participants via KNX. One DALI output for a maximum of 64 DALI participants. Integrated DALI power supply. The activation per DALI participant can be carried out via lamp groups (16) jointly in broadcast or via scenes (16). Extensive error and fault messages are available. DALI emergency light converters according to EN 62386-202 are supported. A function test and a continuous test can be triggered via the emergency light converter and the result made available on the KNX. Integrated slave, staircase light, disabling and forced operation function. Adjustable DALI telegram rate. For individual readdressing of DALI participants or group assignment a separate diagnostics and commissioning tool is available.
- Rated voltage: 230 V~
- Rated frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Outputs: 1 DALI channels, independent
- Protection class (device): IP 20
- Temperature range (device): -5 °C - 45 °C
- Storage temperature range: -25 °C - 55 °C
- Transport temperature range: -25 °C - 70 °C
- Dimensions: (L x W x D): 90 mm x 70 mm x 64 mm
- Module width: 4
- Division units: 4
- For software and description please check the current Online-Catalogue.
- 1 MW ≙ 18 mm.