Room outdoor sensor with card reader Rectangular 86 x 115 mm Configurable device
Functions at a glance
- Ordering possible only in connection with the design ID.
- The icons and/or texts are configured by means of a web configuration tool.
- Freely programmable function "Do not disturb", "Bell" and "Make up room".
- For reading mifare RF cards.
- Push switch function: switching / dimming / blind / sending values / scenes etc.
- Support of KNX functions through innovative colour concept (yellow=lighting, blue=blind, orange=RTC, magenta=scene and white=neutral/no function assigned) or standard illumination red/green.
- With integrated KNX bus coupler.
- The bus connection is provided via the enclosed bus terminal.
- The device is mounted exclusively via the Italian flush-mounted device box according to EN60670 (CEI 23-48).
- Number of bus subscribers: 1 with separate 24 V auxiliary power supply
- Control element: freely programmable touch surfaces
- Display elements: Two LED per rocker via separate communication object for status (Red/ Green/ OFF) or orientation light.
- Protection class (device): IP 20
- Temperature range (device): -5 °C - 45 °C
- Storage temperature range: -20 °C - 70 °C
- Transport temperature range: -25 °C - 70 °C
- Dimensions: (L x W x D): 86 mm x 157 mm
- These tailor-made devices are excluded from being exchanged.
- Figure shows the configured device.
- Ordering possible only in connection with the specified design ID or the design ID received via the configurator.
- For software and description please check the current Online-Catalogue.
- Mounting is done in common standard flush-mounted device boxes, e.g. according to DIN49073, part 1
- Delivery time approx 10 working days after order.
- The device is mounted in commercially available Italian flush-mounted device boxes according to EN60670 (CEI 23-48).
- Article is also available as standard device with standard ICON with Design ID F5XVPBF5 (white glass 811) or ID F5XVPB78 (black glass 825).