Functions at a glance
- Window sensor for Busch-secure@home.
- With magnetic contact to detect whether a window/a door is open or closed.
- Complies with EN 50131-1 and EN 50131-2-6 standards.
- With dual sabotage protection (wall and housing).
- With the additional option of connecting a cabled analogue sensor, such as article SMC-W3.1A or article SMC-W2.1 (extension input).
- With time-delayed triggering of the alarm (adjustable between 0 to 90 seconds).
- Battery operated.
- Power supply: lithium battery 3 V, 1.4 Ah (included in the scope of delivery).
- Battery service life: 5 years (at an average of 10 opening and closing processes per day).
- Radio range in free field: 300 m
- Radio frequency: 868 MHz
- Permanent monitoring of the state of the battery and the communication with the system controller.
- Surface mounting
- Dimensions of detector (LxHxD): 31 x 106 x 35 mm
- Dimensions of magnet (LxHxD): 8 x 56 x 10 mm
- Protection class (device): IP 30
- Temperature range (device): -5 °C - 45 °C
- Available from August 2019.
|Preis:||109,00 EUR plus VAT|
|Info sheet:||Download PDF|