My parts list/tender specifications
Functions at a glance
- Conventional push-buttons or auxiliary contacts can be connected to 2 channels. The information of the contact enquiry can be used for activating ABB-free@home® actuators or for recording status information.
- The contact polling voltage is made available from the binary input itself. Extension of the connecting cables possible by a maximum of 10 m.
- Flush-mounted device for installation in a 60 mm device box or distribution box.
- The bus can be connected via enclosed terminal block.
- Bus voltage: 24 V
- Protection class (device): IP 20
- Temperature range (device): -5 °C - 45 °C
- Storage temperature range: -25 °C - 55 °C
- Transport temperature range: -25 °C - 70 °C
- Dimensions: (L x W x D): 39 mm x 40 mm x 12 mm
- Programming only with bus voltage applied via the web interface of the System Access Point.
- Additional information about commissioning and operation is contained in the system manual and the online operating manual of the current Online-Catalogue.
|Article No.:||6241/2.0 U|
|Customs tariff number:||85389091|
|Price:||50,20 EUR plus VAT|
|Info sheet:||Download PDF|