My parts list/tender specifications
Functions at a glance
- For controlling blower convectors.
- Supports 2-pipe and 4-pipe system for heating and cooling.
- The fan speed levels can be switched using a changeover or step switch function.
- Three contacts for switching a three-stage fan.
- Two contacts for activating the heating and cooling valves.
- Supports 24V and 230V valves.
- With two binary inputs for connecting dewpoint and condensation contacts.
- The scanning voltage is provided by the device.
- The bus connection is provided via the enclosed bus terminal.
- Bus voltage: 24 V
- Outputs: 3 Normally open contact, potential free
- suitable for: AC3
- Rated current: 6 A
- Protection class (device): IP 20
- Temperature range (device): -5 °C - 45 °C
- Storage temperature range: -25 °C - 55 °C
- Transport temperature range: -25 °C - 70 °C
- Dimensions: (L x W x D): 90 mm x 108 mm x 64.5 mm
- Module width: 6
- Division units: 6
- No additional commissioning software is required.
- Programming only with bus voltage applied via the web interface of the System Access Point.
- Additional information about commissioning and operation is contained in the system manual and the online operating manual of the current Online-Catalogue.
|Customs tariff number:||85389091|
|Price:||275,00 EUR plus VAT|
|Info sheet:||Download PDF|