My parts list/tender specifications
Functions at a glance
- Combination device with 8 binary inputs and 8 switch actuators.
- Conventional push-buttons or auxiliary contacts can be connected to 8 channels. The information of the contact enquiry can be used for activating ABB-free@home® actuators or for recording status information.
- The contact polling voltage is made available by the device itself.
- Maximum cable length at a cable cross-section of 1.5 mm² < 100 m
- For switching 8 independent 230 V~ loads.
- Bus voltage: 24 V
- Outputs: 8 Normally open contact, potential free
- suitable for: AC1
- Rated current: 6 A, cos φ0.8
- suitable for: AC3
- Rated current: 6 A, cos φ0.45
- Protection class (device): IP 20
- Temperature range (device): -5 °C - 45 °C
- Storage temperature range: -25 °C - 55 °C
- Transport temperature range: -25 °C - 70 °C
- Dimensions: (L x W x D): 90 mm x 144 mm x 64.5 mm
- Module width: 8
- No additional commissioning software is required.
- Programming only with bus voltage applied via the web interface of the System Access Point.
- Additional information about commissioning and operation is contained in the system manual and the online operating manual of the current Online-Catalogue.