Functions at a glance
- For dimming 230 V~ loads.
- Communication with the free@home system is carried out wireless.
- With integrated universal dimming actuator for controlling LEDs, incandescent lamps, 230 V halogen lamps, low-voltage halogen lamps with conventional or electronic transformers, and dimmable energy-saving halogen lamps.
- For dimmable Retrofit-LEDs (LEDi).
- Dimming function is available also without prior programming (pre-configured).
- Configuration can be changed later via the web interface (groups, scenes, etc.).
- For contacting 1gang rocker 6230-10-xxx, 6231-10-xxx, 6232-10-xxx, 6233-10-xxx und 6234-10-xxx.
- 2-wire connection (neutral conductor not required)
- 3-wire connection technology is possible as an option for improved load behaviour (for details see the online operating manual).
- With 230 V extension unit input (dimming brighter/darker, switching).
- With fixing claws.
- Control element: Switch contacts top/bottom
- Display elements: LED as light for orientation or display of the switching state
- Rated voltage: 230 V~
- Rated frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Outputs: 1 dimming channel
- Lastart: 230 V incandescent lamps and low-voltage halogen lamps with conventional transformers or electronic transformer.
- Rated output: 20 - 180 W/VA
- Lastart: LEDi and energy-saving bulbs; typical
- Rated output: 2 - 80 W/VA
- Protection class (device): IP 20
- Temperature range (device): -5 °C - 45 °C
- Storage temperature range: -20 °C - 70 °C
- Dimensions: (L x W x D): 71 mm x 71 mm x 45 mm
- Mounting depth: 32 mm
- Programming via the web interface of the System Access Point.
- Additional information about commissioning and operation is contained in the system manual and the online operating manual of the current Online-Catalogue.
|Customs tariff number:||85389091|
|Price:||169,00 EUR plus VAT|
|Info sheet:||Download PDF|