Functions at a glance
- For switching 230 V~ consumers.
- Communication with the free@home system is carried out wireless.
- With integrated 2gang switch actuator.
- Switching function is available also without prior programming (both sensor channels are pre-configured).
- Configuration can be changed later via the web interface (groups, scenes, etc.).
- For contacting 2gang rocker 6230-2x-xxx, 6231-2x-xxx, 6232-2x-xxx, 6233-2x-xxx and 6234-2x-xxx.
- 3 wire connection (neutral conductor required).
- With two 230 V extension unit inputs (On/Off).
- With fixing claws.
- Control element: Switch contacts top/bottom
- Display elements: LED as light for orientation or display of the switching state
- Rated voltage: 230 V~
- Rated frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Outputs: 2 Normally open contact, potential-bound
- Lastart: ohmic
- Rated output: 1200 W
- Rated current: 5 A
- Lastart: capacitive
- Rated output: 920 VA
- Lastart: LEDi and energy-saving bulbs; typical
- Rated output: 80 W/VA
- Protection class (device): IP 20
- Temperature range (device): -5 °C - 45 °C
- Storage temperature range: -20 °C - 70 °C
- Dimensions: (L x W x D): 71 mm x 71 mm x 45 mm
- Mounting depth: 32 mm
- Programming via the web interface of the System Access Point.
- Additional information about commissioning and operation is contained in the system manual and the online operating manual of the current Online-Catalogue.
|Customs tariff number:||85389091|
|Preis:||129,00 EUR plus VAT|
|Info sheet:||Download PDF|