My parts list/tender specifications
Functions at a glance
- With select lens for detection with animal access.
- For automatic switching of ABB-free@home® actuators dependent on movement and brightness.
- Switch-off delay of the actuator can be programmed via the web interface of the System Access Point.
- For switching 127 V~/230 V~ consumers.
- With integrated switch actuator.
- Switching function is available also without prior programming (pre-configured).
- Configuration can be changed later via the web interface (groups, scenes, etc.).
- The bus can be connected via enclosed terminal block.
- When installing in the flush-mounted box, a spatial division between the bus cable and 127 V/230 V installation cable is to be adhered to! If this minimum distance is not possible, use electronic boxes or insulating tubes.
- Bus voltage: 24 V
- Outputs: 1 Normally open contact, potential free
- suitable for: ohmic
- Rated output: 2300 W
- Rated current: 10 A
- suitable for: capacitive
- Rated output: 2300 VA
- Rated current: 10 AX
- Protection class (device): IP 20
- Temperature range (device): -5 °C - 45 °C
- Storage temperature range: -20 °C - 70 °C
- Detection range: frontal: 6 m, lateral: 3 m
- Detection range 2:
- Brightness limit value: 1 Lux
- Detection angle: 180 °
- Dimensions: (L x W x D): 71 mm x 71 mm x 53 mm
- Mounting depth: 32 mm
- Position for installation: vertical
- Mounting height: 1.1 m - 1.3 m
- Programming only with bus voltage applied via the web interface of the System Access Point.
- Additional information about commissioning and operation is contained in the system manual and the online operating manual of the current Online-Catalogue.
- Surface painted.
|Customs tariff number:||85365080|
|Price:||205,00 EUR plus VAT|
|Info sheet:||Download PDF|