My parts list/tender specifications
Functions at a glance
- For controlling blind or awning motors.
- With integrated blind actuator.
- Blind function is available also without prior programming (left sensor channel is pre-configured).
- Configuration can be changed later via the web interface (groups, scenes, etc.).
- The right sensor channel for programming additional functions (groups, scenes, etc.).
- For contacting 2gang rocker 6230-2x-xxx, 6231-2x-xxx, 6232-2x-xxx, 6233-2x-xxx and 6234-2x-xxx.
- The bus can be connected via enclosed terminal block.
- When installing in the flush-mounted box, a spatial division between the bus cable and 127 V/230 V installation cable is to be adhered to! If this minimum distance is not possible, use electronic boxes or insulating tubes.
- Control element: Switch contacts top/bottom
- Display elements: LED as light for orientation or display of the switching state
- Bus voltage: 24 V
- Outputs: 2 Change-over contacts/normally open contact, potential-bound
- suitable for: Operation mode Blind
- Rated output: 920 VA
- Rated current: 4 A
- Protection class (device): IP 20
- Temperature range (device): -5 °C - 45 °C
- Storage temperature range: -20 °C - 70 °C
- Dimensions: (L x W x D): 71 mm x 71 mm x 45 mm
- Mounting depth: 32 mm
- Programming only with bus voltage applied via the web interface of the System Access Point.
- Additional information about commissioning and operation is contained in the system manual and the online operating manual of the current Online-Catalogue.
|Customs tariff number:||85389091|
|Price:||129,00 EUR plus VAT|
|Info sheet:||Download PDF|
Page 1 of 2
Item was added to the parts list.