free@home universal detector, wireless
Functions at a glance
- For monitoring and transmission of the state (open, closed) of dormer windows, skylights, doors and gates.
- Additional connection option for an external, potential-free sensor (choice of normally closed or normally open contact).
- The status can be visualized on the free@home panel and in the free@home app.
- Isolated evaluation and monitoring of channels.
- The universal detector and the magnets are fixed with adhesive film or screws.
- Accessories (adhesive foil, screws, magnet) included in delivery.
- Battery type: CR2
- Notification in case of low battery capacity in the free@home app.
- External sensor max. wire length: 5 m
- External sensor terminal connection diameter : 0.14...0.5 mm² (single wire)
- Protection class (device): IP 43
- Temperature range (device): -5 °C - 50 °C
- Storage temperature range: -25 °C - 55 °C
- Transport temperature range: -25 °C - 70 °C
- Dimensions: (L x W x D): 118 mm x 30 mm x 22 mm
- Programming via the web interface of the System Access Point.
- Additional information about commissioning and operation is contained in the system manual and the online operating manual of the current Online-Catalogue.
|Article No.:||6222/2 AP-64-WL|
|Customs tariff number:||85176990|
|Preis:||71,75 EUR plus VAT|
|Info sheet:||Download PDF|