free@home window sensor, wireless for ABB-free@home®
Functions at a glance
- For monitoring and transmission of the current window handle position (window open, closed, tilted).
- The status can be visualized on the free@home panel and in the free@home app.
- The window sensor is installed between the available window handle and the window frame.
- Existing window handle is used.
- Suitable for window handle: 7 mm square fastener, 43 mm attachment screw separation, lifter dia. 10 and 12 mm, max. mounting plate size 34 x 77 mm (WxH).
- No wire laying required.
- Mounting accessories (square extension, screws, adapter for cams) for the window sensor are included in scope of delivery.
- Battery included in scope supply.
- Battery type: CR2
- Notification in case of low battery capacity in the free@home app.
- Protection class (device): IP 20
- Temperature range (device): -5 °C - 50 °C
- Storage temperature range: -25 °C - 55 °C
- Transport temperature range: -25 °C - 70 °C
- Dimensions: (L x W x D): 168 mm x 38 mm x 13 mm
- Programming via the web interface of the System Access Point.
- Additional information about commissioning and operation is contained in the system manual and the online operating manual of the current Online-Catalogue.
|Article No.:||6222/1 AP-64-WL|
|Customs tariff number:||85389099|
|Preis:||66,20 EUR plus VAT|
|Info sheet:||Download PDF|