My parts list/tender specifications
Functions at a glance
- Service & Vertrieb durch: Tunstall GmbH Orkotten 66 48291 Telgte. Tel.: +49(0)2504/701-0 firstname.lastname@example.org www.tunstall.de
- For connection to the room bus.
- For the setup of a call system according to DIN VDE 0834.
- With ergonomically shaped round handle for fail-proof call initiation via a pull cord.
- With additional water-proof red call button for triggering calls.
- Configurable as room or WC call.
- A call is triggered during set presence of staff.
- With reassurance light when a call is initiated.
- With acoustic feedback signal during call triggering.
- Designation of call buttons with distinctive icons.
- Recognizable as integral part of the call system due to special design characteristics.
- Pull-cord length 2.5 m.
- With strangulation protection through self-releasing magnetic coupling.
- With zero-potential message contact for OK output voltage.
- Can be installed as 1gang and in multiple combinations.
- Wall mounting on flush-mounted/hollow wall box according to DIN 49073.
- Easy plug-and-play mounting.
- Control element: 1 pullcord, 1 button for additional triggering of calls
- Display elements: LED reassurance and locating light
- Rated voltage: 24 V-
- Protection class (device): IP 22, SELV
- Temperature range (device): 5 °C - 40 °C
- Dimensions: (L x W x D): 71 mm x 71 mm x 41 mm
- Mounting depth: 24 mm
- No claw, screw-fixing via keyholes.
- RAL colour number: Ähnlich 1013