My parts list/tender specifications
Functions at a glance
- Service & Vertrieb durch: Tunstall GmbH Orkotten 66 48291 Telgte. Tel.: +49(0)2504/701-0 firstname.lastname@example.org www.tunstall.de
- For connection to the ward bus.
- For the setup of a call system according to DIN VDE 0834.
- Configurable as room or staff room terminal.
- For the control and monitoring of all room functions.
- For operation by the staff.
- With the option of connecting the room bus and room lamp.
- With water-proof red call button for triggering calls.
- A call is triggered during set presence of staff.
- With water-protected green presence button.
- With reminder light during set presence.
- For the visual display of forwarded calls via the integrated display.
- With option of extension with voice function via intercom insert 1513 UC-...).
- With monitoring function of connected room bus components.
- With message function of errors to room bus components.
- During a failure of the ward bus, the insert continues to operate independently in the room.
- Can be installed as 1gang and in multiple combinations.
- Wall mounting in deep flush-mounted/hollow wall boxes according to DIN 49073.
- Control element: 2 buttons with large actuating surfaces for making operation easy
- Display elements: 4 x 16-digit dot matrix display with background illumination, LED reassurance light, locating light and buzzer
- Rated voltage: 24 V-
- Protection class (device): IP 20, SELV
- Temperature range (device): 5 °C - 40 °C
- Dimensions: (L x W x D): 71 mm x 71 mm x 41 mm
- Mounting depth: 32 mm
- No claw, screw-fixing via keyholes.
- RAL colour number: Ähnlich 9010
|Info sheet:||Download PDF|
Page 1 of 2
Item was added to the parts list.