My parts list/tender specifications
Functions at a glance
- 3 wire connection (neutral conductor required).
- Relay insert with proximity sensor.
- For contactless ON/OFF switching of electric loads, e.g. lights.
- For switching incandescent lamps, 230 V tungsten halogen lamps, fluorescent lamps and low-voltage halogen lamps, that are actuated via transformers.
- Switches when detecting an approach at < approx. 5 cm.
- Operation also possible via conventional push buttons (2020 US, 2021/6 UK).
- Rated voltage: 230 V~, +10 % / -10 %
- Rated frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Outputs: 1 Normally open contact, potential-bound
- suitable for: 230 V incandescent lamps, 230 V halogen lamps, fluorescent lamps and low-voltage halogen lamps, that are operated via transformers.
- Rated output: 2300 W/VA
- Rated current: 10 AX
- Temperature range (device): -25 °C - 55 °C