My parts list/tender specifications
Functions at a glance
- Electronic movement detector for detecting thermal motion.
- Remote operation via IR remote control 6841-101.
- Remote configurable via IR service remote control 6842-101.
- With display for detection and operation mode.
- With ground and rear-field detection.
- With high-quality lens for optimum detection.
- Detection sensitivity adjustable via IR service remote control.
- Surveillance density: 84 sectors with 336 switching segments.
- With integrated dismantling protection.
- All functions controlled by microprocessor.
- Continuous light (4 hours), light deactivation (4 hours) and presence simulation can be activated via IR remote control.
- Reading in the current brightness value as switching threshold via remote control.
- With automatic range stabilization.
- With automatic interference suppression.
- With automatic dazzle-proofing.
- With brightness-independent test mode for evaluating the detection zone.
- Individual adjustment of detection range via enclosed protective foil which can be cut to size.
- Additional possibility for switch-on via normally open push-button switch.
- Switch-off delay: 10 sec to 30 min or short-time pulse 1 sec adjustable.
- Rated voltage: 230 V~, +10 % / -10 %
- Rated frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Power dissipation: 1 W
- Outputs: 1 Normally open contact, potential-bound
- suitable for: ohmic, capacitive and inductive loads
- Rated output: 3680 W/VA
- Rated current: 16 AX, cos φ0.6
- Protection class (device): IP 55
- Temperature range (device): -25 °C - 55 °C
- Detection range: frontal: 16 m, lateral: 16 m
- Detection range 2:
- Brightness limit value: 0.5 Lux - , Daytime operation
- Detection angle: 220 °
- Dimensions: (L x W x D): 115 mm x 125 mm x 141 mm
- Mounting height: 2.5 m
- In combination with a relay/contactor, an RC suppressor 6899 has to be used.
- RAL colour number: 8017
|Article No.:||6847/11 AGM-201|
|Customs tariff number:||85365080|
|Price:||148,00 EUR plus VAT|
|Info sheet:||Download PDF|
Films on application
Page 1 of 2