My parts list/tender specifications
Functions at a glance
- For wireless switching and dimming of electrical loads.
- For functions ON/OFF, dimming and lightscene control.
- With soft ON/OFF function.
- With selectable light value storage.
- For wall mounted transmitter Waveline 6731-xxx, 6732-xxx und 6733-xxx.
- For remote control WaveLINE 6780.
- Repeater function can be activated for extended range.
- For universal attachment or installation.
- 2-wire connection (neutral conductor not required)
- 3-wire connection system (neutral conductor is required) is preferred when using electronic transformers.
- For installation in (deep) flush-mounted boxes to German Standard DIN 49073.
- Controllable up to 32 transmission addresses.
- Send/receive frequency: 868 MHz.
- Free-field range: approx. 100 m.
- Control element: Adjustable potentiometer
- Display elements: Status indication of output via LED.
- Rated voltage: 230 V~, +10 % / -10 %
- Rated frequency: 50 Hz
- Outputs: 1 dimming channel
- suitable for: 230 V incandescent lamps
- Rated output: 35 - 210 W
- suitable for: Low voltage halogen lamps, which are operated by electronic transformers.
- Rated output: 35 - 210 VA
- Protection class (device): IP 20
- Temperature range (device): -5 °C - 45 °C
- Dimensions: (L x W x D): 47 mm x 48 mm x 33 mm
- Mounting depth: 35 mm
- Neutral conductor can be connected as option for load-dependent fluctuations in light values.
- In case of electronic transformers, 5 % transformer losses.
- In the case of conventional transformers, take ~20% transformer loss into account.
- For further information please check the current Online-Catalogue.
- RAL colour number: 9016
Page 1 of 2