My parts list/tender specifications
ZigBee Light Link LED-dimmer insert
For switching and dimming electric loads via radio control.
Functions at a glance
- Touch dimmer.
- For wireless switching and dimming of electrical loads.
- 3 wire connection (neutral conductor required).
- Optimised for dimming of retrofit LED lamps (LEDi).
- For incandescent lamps, 230V tungsten halogen lamps and low-voltage halogen lamps with conventional transformers or electronic transformers and dimmable halogen energy-saving lamps.
- Mix operaton of LEDi with conventional loads possible.
- With adjustable minimum brightness.
- The minimum brightness for the leading edge control can be adjusted using the potentiometer.
- The potentiometer at the left limit stop corresponds with the trailing edge control mode.
- Low-noise level by MOSFET transistors.
- Short-circuit-proof and overload-protected (electronic fuse).
- With light-level memory and minimum brightness memory.
- Without control cover.
- For ZigBee Light Link control element 6735-xxx, 6736-xxx and 6737-xxx.
- Nominal power: 2 - 100 W/VA (retrofit LED loads).
- Nominal power: 10 - 200 W/VA (non-LED loads).
- Rated voltage: 230 V~, +10 % / -10 %
- Rated frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Power dissipation: 1 W
- Protection class (device): IP 20
- Temperature range (device): 0 °C - 35 °C
- Mounting depth: 33 mm
- In case of electronic transformers, 5 % transformer losses.
- In the case of conventional transformers, take ~20% transformer loss into account.
- For further information please check the current Online-Catalogue.
- To be mounted only in connection with commercially available flush-mounted installation boxes according to DIN 49073 > 40 mm depth gauge or Busch-Jaeger art. no. 3040, 3050 or 3060.
- Recommendation: Please use loads and types of one producer.
- The dimmer interface is not standardised, it is the responsibility of the lamp manufacturers to list compatible products in their manufacturing information. Different installation situations can lead to different results. To clear up the problem, for example, it is recommended to carry out a local test of the selected lamps and dimmers. Please consult the lamp manufacturer for the LED dimmer recommended.
- A liability on the part of Busch-Jaeger for the compatibility of the allocated lamps and dimmers is therefore excluded.
|Article No.:||6715 U|
|Customs tariff number:||85365080|
|Price:||176,00 EUR plus VAT|
|Info sheet:||Download PDF|
Page 1 of 2
Item was added to the parts list.