My parts list/tender specifications
Functions at a glance
- Prevents the self-ignition of energy-saving or LED lamps during switching with orientation illumination (parallel to the lamp).
- Prevents after-glow of low-voltage halogen or LED lamps in a deactivated state due to possible ripple voltage or activation via touch-dimmer without neutral conductor connection (parallel to the primary transformer side or to the lamp).
- Removes noise generation on electronic transformers in a switched-off state during activation via touch-dimmer without neutral conductor connection (parallel to the primary transformer side).
- Removes ripple voltages on the control line in blind control/group controls (parallel between control wire >UP< and neutral conductor as well as >Down< and neutral conductor).
- Dimensions: diameter 22 mm, length 25 mm, length of the connecting cable approx. 235 mm.
- Rated voltage: 250 V~
- Rated frequency: 50 Hz