My parts list/tender specifications
Functions at a glance
- With rotary control, two-way switch and soft-catch.
- Optimised for dimming of retrofit LED lamps (LEDi).
- For dimmable Retrofit-LEDs (LEDi).
- For dimmable Retrofit-LEDs (LEDi) with conventional or electronic transformers.
- For incandescent lamps, 230 V tungsten halogen lamps, low-voltage halogen lamps with conventional or electronic transformers and dimmable energy-saving halogen lamps.
- Mix operaton of LEDi with conventional loads possible.
- Via mode switch adjustable between leading edge control and trailing edge control.
- Low-noise level by MOSFET transistors.
- With electronic short-circuit protection. With electronic overload protection.
- With adjustable minimum brightness.
- Rated voltage: 230 V~, + 10% / - 10%
- Rated frequency: 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Nominal power: 2 - 100 W/VA (retrofit LED loads).
- Nominal power: 10 - 250 W/VA (non-LED loads).
- Protection class (device): IP 20
- Temperature range (device): 0 °C - 35 °C
- Division units: 3
- In the case of conventional transformers, take ~20% transformer loss into account.
- In case of electronic transformers, 5 % transformer losses.
- Also applicable for 1gang 2way installations.
- Provided with terminal for net disconnection devices.
- 1 MW ≙ 18 mm.
- Recommendation: Please use loads and types of one producer.
- The dimmer interface is not standardised, it is the responsibility of the lamp manufacturers to list compatible products in their manufacturing information. Different installation situations can lead to different results. To clear up the problem, for example, it is recommended to carry out a local test of the selected lamps and dimmers. Please consult the lamp manufacturer for the LED dimmer recommended.
- A liability on the part of Busch-Jaeger for the compatibility of the allocated lamps and dimmers is therefore excluded.
|Customs tariff number:||85365080|
|Price:||201,00 EUR plus VAT|
|Info sheet:||Download PDF|