My parts list/tender specifications
Functions at a glance
- Touch dimmer with local operation.
- Optimised for dimming of retrofit LED lamps (LEDi).
- For dimmable Retrofit-LEDs (LEDi).
- For dimmable Retrofit-LEDs (LEDi) with conventional or electronic transformers.
- For incandescent lamps, 230V tungsten halogen lamps and low-voltage halogen lamps with conventional transformers or electronic transformers and dimmable halogen energy-saving lamps.
- Mix operaton of LEDi with conventional loads possible.
- With the following functions: memory, snooze, wake-up, children's room, central off, cleaning light and time function.
- For staircase lighting control with automatic switch-off and warning function according to DIN 18015-2.
- Supports the adherence to the energy saving ordinance (EnEV 2014).
- Low-noise level by MOSFET transistors.
- With electronic short-circuit protection. With electronic overload protection.
- With manually adjustable operating mode: trailing / leading edge control.
- With adjustable minimum/maximum brightness.
- With light value storage.
- Operation also possible via conventional push buttons (2020 US, 2021/6 UK).
- Extension unit input for short switching pulses (push-button) and continuous contact (switch/timer).
- Extension unit input designed as wide voltage input (8-230 V; AC/DC); galvanic isolation.
- Nominal power: 2 - 100 W/VA (retrofit LED loads).
- Nominal power: 10 - 200 W/VA (non-LED loads).
- Rated frequency: 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Rated voltage: 230 V~, +10 % / -10 %
- Power dissipation: 0.5 W
- Temperature range (device): 0 °C - 35 °C
- Division units: 1
- Illumination of the push switch is only possible with N-conductor terminal.
- In case of electronic transformers, 5 % transformer losses.
- In the case of conventional transformers, take ~20% transformer loss into account.
- 1 MW ≙ 18 mm.
- RAL colour number: Ähnlich 7035
- Recommendation: Please use loads and types of one producer.
- The dimmer interface is not standardised, it is the responsibility of the lamp manufacturers to list compatible products in their manufacturing information. Different installation situations can lead to different results. To clear up the problem, for example, it is recommended to carry out a local test of the selected lamps and dimmers. Please consult the lamp manufacturer for the LED dimmer recommended.
- A liability on the part of Busch-Jaeger for the compatibility of the allocated lamps and dimmers is therefore excluded.
|Customs tariff number:||85365080|
|Price:||96,60 EUR plus VAT|
|Info sheet:||Download PDF|