My parts list/tender specifications
Functions at a glance
- Very small installation depth: < 20 mm
- Without claws.
- With rotary control, two-way switch and soft-catch.
- 2-wire connection (neutral conductor not required)
- Optimised for dimming of retrofit LED lamps (LEDi).
- For dimmable Retrofit-LEDs (LEDi).
- For dimmable Retrofit-LEDs (LEDi) with conventional or electronic transformers.
- For incandescent lamps, 230 V tungsten halogen lamps, low-voltage halogen lamps with conventional or electronic transformers and dimmable energy-saving halogen lamps.
- Mix operaton of LEDi with conventional loads possible.
- With manually adjustable operating mode: trailing / leading edge control.
- With adjustable minimum/maximum brightness.
- Low-noise level by MOSFET transistors.
- With electronic short-circuit protection. With electronic overload protection.
- Without cover plate.
- Rated voltage: 230 V~, + 10% / - 10%
- Rated frequency: 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Nominal power: 2 - 100 W/VA (leading edge control)
- Nominal power: 2 - 400 W/VA (trailing edge control)
- Protection class (device): IP 20
- Temperature range (device): 0 °C - 35 °C
- Illuminable with neon lamp. Neon lamp included in delivery with cover plate.
- In the case of conventional transformers, take ~20% transformer loss into account.
- In case of electronic transformers, 5 % transformer losses.
- Also applicable for 1gang 2way installations.
- Provided with terminal for net disconnection devices.
- Only in conjunction with standard flush-mounting boxes according to DIN 49073, erect or Busch-Jaeger No. 3040 wallbox stonework, 3050 wallbox cavity wall or 3060 wallbox concrete)
- Recommendation: Please use loads and types of one producer.
- The dimmer interface is not standardised, it is the responsibility of the lamp manufacturers to list compatible products in their manufacturing information. Different installation situations can lead to different results. To clear up the problem, for example, it is recommended to carry out a local test of the selected lamps and dimmers. Please consult the lamp manufacturer for the LED dimmer recommended.
- A liability on the part of Busch-Jaeger for the compatibility of the allocated lamps and dimmers is therefore excluded.
|Article No.:||6523 UR-103|
|Customs tariff number:||85365080|
|Price:||116,00 EUR plus VAT|
|Info sheet:||Download PDF|
Tips / Tricks
Page 1 of 2
Item was added to the parts list.