My parts list/tender specifications
Flush-mounted PoE WLAN access point
power supply via Ethernet
Functions at a glance
- Operation as WLAN access point for the connection of WLAN terminal devices to the LAN.
- Operation as WLAN repeater for extending the transmission range of a WLAN.
- Operation as WLAN adapter for integrating Ethernet terminal devices into a WLAN.
- Supports WLAN standards IEEE 802.11b/g/n with 2.4 GHz; integrated WLAN antenna.
- Backward connection of an Ethernet cable via screw terminals (10/100 Mbit/s).
- Front-side Ethernet connection via a RJ45 socket (10/100 Mbit/s).
- The three connections (WLAN, Ethernet/screw terminals and Ethernet/RJ45)can be used in parallel via the integrated switch.
- Power supply via the rear Ethernet connection (48 V PoE).
- Supply of a terminal device connected to an RJ45 socket according to PoE class 2 (6.49 W).
- For mounting in commercially available deep flush-mounted and hollow-wall boxes.
- Protection class (device): IP 20
- Dimensions: (L x W x D): 80 mm
- Suitable for cover plate 1803-xxx.
- Not to be mounted in SM box 1701-xxx, 1702-xxx, 1703-xxx.
|Customs tariff number:||85176200|
|Price:||230,00 EUR plus VAT|
|Info sheet:||Download PDF|