My parts list/tender specifications
Functions at a glance
- Service & Vertrieb durch: Tunstall GmbH Orkotten 66 48291 Telgte. Tel.: +49(0)2504/701-0 firstname.lastname@example.org www.tunstall.de
- For connection to the room bus.
- For the setup of a call system according to DIN VDE 0834.
- With water-proof red call button for triggering calls.
- With the option of connecting pear push-switches or multi-pushbuttons via USB plug contact.
- With call circuit monitoring at plug discharge.
- A call is triggered during set presence of staff.
- With reassurance light when a call is initiated.
- Designation of call buttons with distinctive icons.
- With control outputs for reading or room light (activation via the connected pear push-switch).
- Recognizable as integral part of the call system due to special design characteristics.
- Can be installed as 1gang and in multiple combinations.
- Wall mounting on flush-mounted/hollow wall box according to DIN 49073.
- Easy plug-and-play mounting.
- Control element: 1 button with large actuating surface for making operation easy
- Display elements: LED reassurance and locating light
- Rated voltage: 24 V-
- Control/Signal outputs: 2 Normally open contact
- Rated current value: 50 mA
- Output voltage suitable for: 24 V-
- Protection class (device): IP 20, SELV
- Temperature range (device): 5 °C - 40 °C
- Dimensions: (L x W x D): 71 mm x 71 mm x 41 mm
- Mounting depth: 24 mm
- No claw, screw-fixing via keyholes.
- RAL colour number: Ähnlich 9010
Page 1 of 2