My parts list/tender specifications
Functions at a glance
- For DALI broadcast service (via central telegram).
- With integrated DALI power adaptor.
- For switching and dimming up to 64 DALI- devices like electronic ballasts and transformers with DALI-interface.
- With rotary control and ON/OFF push operation.
- With electronic short-circuit protection. With electronic overload protection.
- Brightness power-on level and backround brightness level adjustable, buffered.
- With integrated LED illumination for orientation.
- Color of orientation light adjustable (18 presets and OFF).
- Up to 5 potentiometers are connectable in parallel.
- Up to 3 potentiometers are connectable in parallel in active mode.
- Not suitable for combining with other DALI sensors or central units of other manufacturers.
- DALI-voltage: 15,5 V=
- Rated current: max. 75 mA
- Power consumption: < 2,5 W
- Number of DALI-units:
- 37 in case of one active power-potentiometer
- in case of three active power-potentiometer in parallel connection: 111
- Active mode: the potentiometer is supporting the necessary control circuit for other DALI-devices.
- Passive mode: the potentiometer is suitable as additional operation point.
- Max. DALI-cable length: 300 m (1,5 - 2,5 mm²).
- Without cover plate.
- Rated voltage: 230 V~, +10 % / -10 %
- Rated frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Protection class (device): IP 20
- Temperature range (device): 0 °C - 35 °C
- Only in conjunction with standard flush-mounting boxes according to DIN 49073, erect or Busch-Jaeger No. 3040 wallbox stonework, 3050 wallbox cavity wall or 3060 wallbox concrete)
Page 1 of 2
Item was added to the parts list.